The Vigiles Amicae is a roleplaying guild in Everquest 2, on the Freeport and Antonia Bayle Servers.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Report: To the Praetor, Re: K.o.F. encounter

From: Equites Amrunrosse
To: the desk of Praetor
Security: CLASSIFIED

RE: Knights of Freeport

On march 4, Legate Fafnier requested my assistance in finding the Freeport Registrar to change his listed status of deceased.

After disembarking, we encountered a patrol of the Knights lead by Arquenniel. Our documentation was requested per usual protocol. Fafnier demanded they say please.

He was on the edge of stepping over a verbal boundary into conflict when the LC asked if he was with me. I acted as his superior and agreed he was, and ordered he hand over his papers.

He complied. The LC made clear that I am to be held accountable if he causes trouble. Fafnier challenged this, and I had to explain the nature of power, and how I was now the one on the line.

I will return to Maj'Dul shortly and be at your convenience to answer for my insubordination.

Equites F. Amrunrosse

No comments:

Post a Comment