among other possible aliases, to be anathema.
The wards are locked against him, and no move shall be made to stay the hand that is raised against him.
It is with sorrow that we report that Duriion was unable to abide by our Writ, in or out of character, and repeatedly expressed contempt for the substance and practice of the same. Every reasonable effort was made to educate Duriion regarding the nature of the Amicae, and the meaning of the Writ and Rules that guide us.
Although Duriion sought entry to the Amicae, none was granted. The charges are as follows:
- disrespect of the players
- harassment of an officer
- disrespect of the stories
- refusing responsibility for one's own RP
- putting RP and the Game ahead of Real Life
- refusal to make use of any offered rp hook or write an alternate version
- refusal to accept offered timeslots for rp or ooc conversation
- lying to an officer
- asserting the Cartesian evil demon concept as a counter to ethical behavior
A transcript of his prime offenses against the Amicae are attached below, for the review of any who would know how our Writ was trampled.
By the hand and will of the Praetor, Ariahdnia
This exile has been imposed for ooc transgressions. However, due to the nature and severity of the transgressions, the player has been barred from our public IC spaces following his departure from the guild. Although the council does not recommend extended contact with this player, it is not forbidden.