The Vigiles Amicae is a roleplaying guild in Everquest 2, on the Freeport and Antonia Bayle Servers.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Report: Taitos Erikson

Incident Report:
8 Blossoming, Fenin Ro, Veeshan
Attn:
Council, Senators, Tribunes
*
Location:
Jasmine Blossom Tea House, Mara
Regarding:
Follow-up on request for audience, Taitos Erikson
*
From:
Equites Amrunrosse 
*
Attachments:
initiation request form



I was recently contacted by the aforementioned male human in regards to the Declaration. This is the same that sent out informants attempting to get my attention recently from Halas.

I set a meeting in Mara, with Vigiles Karrha and Foederatti Kerrath assigned as guards.

Taitos sought the veracity of my claims, and seems filled with fury that such a being as Marconis can exist.

His primary motivation seems to be justice. 

I offered to welcome among the ranks, and he first reacted like he hadn't even considered allies. He accepted quite gladly. He has no oaths as yet to the Amicae.

I used my scape stone to pull us both to the hall and see to his room, as he had just gotten off the ship and went straight to waiting for me. 

He has not yet asked about his friend in Maj'Dul.

No comments:

Post a Comment