It is with sorrow that we report that this person was unable to abide by our Writ, and repeatedly expressed contempt for the substance and practice of the same. Every reasonable effort was made to educate Sliuchu regarding the nature of the Amicae, and the meaning of the Writ and Rules that guide us.
For fifteen days they were among us, but no more. The charges are as follows:
- pressuring players for rp after they made clear they were busy
- refusal to accept alternate times for rp or hunting
- pressuring an officer of the council to move the guild resources without conference
- seeking preferential treatment for a contribution of in-game money and status
- seeking preferential treatment for creating enjin site unasked, and without approval
- disrespect for players of silver membership
- hostility to players of limited financial means
- hostility toward an officer for their commitment to duty
- hostility toward players who asked for empathy
- repeated rejection of offered rp hooks and venues
- disrespect for players' request for response to ongoing public story
- refusal to abide the rp rules after claiming to have read and understood them
- disrespect for the concept of the guild
- disrespect for the Real Life obligations of members, officers, and other guilds
- repeated rejection of players' right to ask that a subject be avoided or minimized in public channel, for any reason
A transcript of the prime offenses against the Amicae are attached below, for the review of any who would know how our Writ was trampled.
By the hand and will of the Praetor, Ariahdnia
This exile has been imposed for ooc transgressions only. However, due to the nature and severity of the transgressions, the player has been barred from our public IC spaces following his departure from the guild. Although the council does not recommend extended contact with this player, it is not forbidden.