The Vigiles Amicae is a roleplaying guild in Everquest 2, on the Freeport and Antonia Bayle Servers.

Friday, October 4, 2013

To all Amicae - current and past -

OOC / Real Life update

Dear Friends -

     As you have no doubt noticed, I've been out of game for months, and my partner, Sytan/Folodu with me. Some of you may be aware that I have had recurring computer and health complications.

     My health has prevented me from returning to you as I have wished, and for that, I am sorry. I had hoped that the Vigiles would stand strong without me. I tried to leave what word I could, but without mail acess I could only hope to reach those of you who were online in the brief moments i could manage to sit in a chair.

     The laptop that enabled me to be with you all last year died sometime in July. I tried to stay, rearranging a tower so I could reach it from a couch, an armchair, something that would accommodate my back.

     I failed, and it has hurt all of us.

     Now, I am returned, on another laptop, borrowed from a new housemate who has more computers than he can use. At least for a time, and for as long as I can manage, I will be here again. Because of Holly Windstalker's generosity, I can write to you {briefly in game, during a promotional event} to tell you this.

     I miss you all - Please, rejoin us in the VAooc channel, on this blog, or write us a note if you are able.


     Be well in these uncertain and trying times -

No comments:

Post a Comment