The Vigiles Amicae is a roleplaying guild in Everquest 2, on the Freeport and Antonia Bayle Servers.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Report: To the Council, Regarding potential ally of Marconis

Incident report 
5 Blossoming in the Year of Fenin Ro in the Age of Veeshan
At: 
Soulfire club
Regarding: 
new meeting, Veset, a potential ally of Marconis
From:
Equites Amrunrosse

I attended the Soulfire Club initially as an official Priestess of Bristlebane on the night listed. It seems to have recovered from what hold the Great Prankster had on it, save there was a sentient Billy that wanted a story.

It was after the doll was sent away that a young, rough, androgynous woman joined me, commenting on being called Professor by Euryale. She said the Boss never used that title for me before.

The woman refused to reveal who the Boss was, and I employed a staff member of the Soulfire to assist in this.

Needless to say, I have only suspicion.

However, I did see the woman leave with a fae, and after explaining to the staff why I wanted to know who the Boss was, after some confusion, I found the fae was sibling of a sort to Koural, who is daughter to Ginneve. Also in attendance was Amaury and Vezzexx, a monk and Necromancer in training.

I lead the trio to the clinic listed as Veset's and stayed out of sight. The fae was recovered, though Koural seems to have been bespelled and claimed weakness and exhaustion. I had us retreat, still not learning who the Boss is.

We went back to their stronghold, where I gave some instruction to Vezzexx to attempt to heal Koural. I left before I could ensure she was fine, but the healing was going well.

Before leaving the Soulfire, I left word with Veset that I would await her Boss on Lucan's Mount. I am observing the area, and requesting back up in case it is as I fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment